Sunday, November 12, 2006

Welcome Chef Murat !



As of today, we have a new contributor to this blog, and he is no less than one of the best Chefs working in Portugal at the moment: Chef Murat Karaduman. He signs as goodfood52.

I wish that he presents us with the best breakfast recipes or technics, that he knows so well.
He has been my mentor and one of my best teachers. He is one of the two sous-Chefs working in Vila Joya Hotel at the moment, toghether with Chef Marcus, and led by Chef Dieter Koschina.

I have invited as well, Chef Vitor Sobral, Jamie from the breakfast places blog, Chef Simon from the site chefsimon.com and Chef Ferran Adriá from elBulli. All very highly respected by me.

Welcome Chef !

No comments:

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home