Friday, May 18, 2007

What about omolette ?

Yes, what about omolette?
How do you like it? Plain or with something special? Well done or creammy inside? I make them everyday, and always try to have them creammy inside and my favorites have herbs and tomato and pancetta crunchy bits. I should video one, to show you how I do them.
At the moment, we are quite busy, to say the least, in Vila Joya, where I work, so I don't have much time to make photos or videos of what I am doing, but as soon as it calms down, and I do hope that it doesn't (right, Joy?) ;-) I will make the videos I promissed you, ok ?
Meanwhile, please comment on omoletts, send me recipes, do something! Please...

And are you all cooking your breakfasts? Come on, don't be lazy, get up and have a king's day start !
Be good !

No comments:

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home