Sunday, May 27, 2007

Jamie´s 'fifteen' Idea is a good one...

One day, I hope, if I can, I would like to run a restaurant where the cooks are young people with no resources. Specialy if I can make it in a place where they are set aside by the society in general.
If I could make this for my profession, maybe other professionals from other areas could do the same. We can't always wait for governaments to act in favour of their people, 'cause they usualy don't.
We are Humans, remember? Human kind? Nations and countries and territories is a Man's invention. Human kind exists no matter what. Rich? Poor? We, as humans, must act, not just be spectators. If you can, do something, not just talk about it. Just look around you.

Jamie, 'fifteen' you rock.

No comments:

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home