Saturday, May 26, 2007

Our breakfast eggs, a special ingredient...

Today, I had the pleasure of taking a guest by car to the hairdresser because she was already late and the time was running short, so, I took her on my family car, believe me its not de Luxe ...

Well, what matters is that she is a guest from Vila Joya, thus someone very important to us.
She revealed to me that she had never had such delicious scrambled eggs with ham and herbs, and these guests travel a great deal around the world, believe me.

I told her that we only use the best and freshest ingredients, in well balanced recipes. And that was the reason why the eggs tasted so excellent.

I must say now that I did not tell her the real truth.
All that we do, including the eggs, is made with love and care as if we were cooking for our own friends and family.
So the main ingredient is Love. The rest is merely a consequence...

2 comments:

CN said...

Pois... ovos com amor, uma boleia à cliente... servicinho completo, tou a ver. E a gorjeta, foi boa, também?

Unknown said...

sem gorgeta e a senhora era isso mesmo: - uma senhora!
Tive todo o gosto, embora não desse modo, como graficamente o colocas.

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home