Monday, February 11, 2008

And that's it


After 2 years and 7 months, it is time for me to move on and continue my cooking adventure.
I am leaving Vila Joya within the next few months. I have signed in very many online job sites. I know that I have talent and charisma, I believe in myself. I will succeed !
I am looking forward to meet and work with great Chefs.

I kiss and hug all the Vila Joya staff, for all their love and care, some more than others, but all have my heart with them forever from now onwards.

I thank Chef Murat for all the support that he has given me during my wonderful stay in Vila Joya's kitchen. You are like a brother to me.

I thank Great Chef Koschina with all my heart, for all his recommendations and for letting me in his cooking world, where I learn so much.

I also thank Gebhard for trusting me all these years and helping me find a new place to work in.

Last but not least, Joy, I thank you for you to exist. You provided me with a time of bliss for almost 3 years. I can never pay you back. I hope that life goes where you want it to go to, and enjoy the ride. Please keep in touch.

I hope that I made a difference.

Bye...

No comments:

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home