Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sorry folks, I am back...


After a few weeks, I am back. Life is what happens while you are planing it, thats what happened, so mom and dad are not here any longer and, truly enough, life goes on.
I have the feeling that I will never be a Michelin star Chef with my own restaurant, but that doesn't mean that I won't try. Watch out inspectors, I will !

Meanwhile I didn't stop cooking, so I have new ideas and recipes that I want to post here and I have so many books now that I love that I decided to talk about them too. Great cooking authors are out there for you to discover. Cooking and others as well, of course...
And by the way, this picture was taken some time ago. Because I lost a lot of weight since then, I leave you with this fat memory of myself

1 comment:

Moby Dick said...

Keep on trying! Life is a never-ending challenge, and then it ends!!

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home