Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Here I go again !


Starting again on the 12 th of this month, I finish these fabulous holidays of mine, when I took time to rest and to be with my family.

I am so ready to start again, that I can feel it in my bones already.
I know that it is tiring and long hours, but I love it, I truly do.
I hope that I learn more and more.
I am starting on a week where great Chefs from all Europe are coming to my work place and show us all good things.

So, here I come ... World of Breakfast and Cooking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very said well in your thesis on the rest and later the work! Congratulations! Force! victor amaral

Anonymous said...

congratulations for your good work after the vacations! force! amaral Victor

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home