Thursday, June 19, 2008

There are no coincidences, only hard facts

True... who have imagined, when I created this blog's name, more than a year ago, that King Food would be what I would be doing now in my last Job?

That's right, my last boss was the King's Chef, in Belgium of course, Portugal is a Republic.

And more, much more, now I realize...

This is why I claim that there are no coincidences, just signs confirming your path. You just have to feel when you are going the right way. Sense and be true, to you and others. This is all you need to move forward. Let go and believe. Never be afraid.

Try it yourself... Let me know...

No comments:

Chefs at Home

Having a party with your good friends? Would you like to spoil them with amazing food? Staying in the Algarve region in Portugal? Ask for Amazing Chefs at Home